Siblings and Second Subject Discounts
If your child need helps with additional subject or you have a second child that need help with his/her studies, e2A Tutoring is always here to help. What is so special about it? We offer a further 15% discount for the second subject or sibling! The best part of it? The offer is continuous as long as you are wih us (T&C apply). The only thing we asked is enroling your child to our 10- or 20-lesson package.
Not sure if you want to commit? No problem, book a 30-minute free trial now to see for yourself.
Terms & Conditions
Eligibility for Siblings Discounts
- Enrolled as e2A students and proven to be immediate family sibling relationship.
- Sibling relationship defined as either brother or sister of e2A current student.
- Discount applies only to the second sibling, not the first.
- First sibling is defined as first enrolled student.
- Siblings are not required to study concurrently
- Discount is applied to the current enrolled semester and future enrolled semesters, once approved.
- Discount cannot be post-dated to previous semesters, regardless of eligibility.
- Discount will be terminated if one of the siblings leaves or discontinues the lessons with e2A Tutoring.
Eligibility for Second Subject Discounts
- Must currently be an active student with e2A Tutoring.
- The same student must have enrolled to at least one subject with e2A Tutoring.
- The 15% discount is only apply to the second subject. However, the discount will carry on every time the lesson package is renewed.
- Discount will be terminated if the student terminates any of the existing lessons with e2A Tutoring.
Other Terms and Conditions of The Discounts
- The discount is not transferrable for cash, nor refundable, and cannot be transferred to a non-sibling.
- Any of the discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, unless approved by e2A management.
- e2A tutoring reserves the right to make any amendment to the terms and conditions for the discounts with or without prior notice.